Crackle Candle in Birthday Cake
Our Birthday Cake Crackle Candle has a natural wood wick which creates a flickering flame effect like a crackling log fire when lit. Fill your home with the sweet scent of freshly baked cake with vanilla and buttercream wafting through the house. All the scented loveliness of birthday cake with none of the effort required to actually bake a cake! Decorated on top with sprinkles for party vibes. It comes in a glass jar with Kraft Label and rainbow decoration which makes it a lovely gift or treat for yourself.
Made from 100% Soy Wax.
Please check out our other crackle candles and wax melts for more options to scent your home here https://hollyandfoss.com/product-category/home-fragrance/
About Our Crackle Candles
Our luxury 100% soy wax wood wick crackle candles are hand poured in small batches. The premium wood wicks look like a crackling log fire when lit. We test all our scented candles extensively so you can be sure of a long lasting beautifully fragranced home. With beautiful packaging, they make an ideal gift or treat for your home. We are fully CLP compliant and insured.
Crackle Candle Safety
- Always put candles on a heat resistant surface.
- Keep wicks trimmed to 6mm if the flame exceeds 25mm.
- Always put burn candles in an appropriate holder.
- Position them away from curtains, fabrics and furnishings and keep them out of draughts.
- Don’t put them under shelves. Make sure there’s at least three feet (one metre) between a candle and any surface above it
- Keep away from clothes and hair.
- Keep children and pets away. Candles should be out of reach of children and pets
- Keep candles apart. Leave at least four inches (10cm) between two burning candles
- Take care with votive or scented candles. These kinds of candles turn to liquid to release their fragrance, so put them in a glass or metal holder
- Don’t move candles when they’re burning. Extinguish candles before moving them.
- Don’t leave them burning unattended. Extinguish candles before you leave a room. Never go to sleep with a candle still burning. And never leave a burning candle or oil burner in a child’s bedroom
- Use a snuffer or a spoon to put them out.
For more candle safety information please visit here https://candles.org/fire-safety-candles/