Citronella Essential Oil Candle
Our Citronella Essential Oil candle is scented with pure Citronella Essential Oil (Lemongrass) which has a powerful clean citrus lemon scent. Enjoy a natural plant based insect repellent to keep insects at bay whilst you entertain inside or outdoors or if you just want to enjoy the summer without being eaten alive! It has a natural wood wick which creates a flickering flame effect like a crackling log fire when lit which looks great as the summer sun fades into evening. It comes in a glass jar with Kraft Label and bow decoration which makes it a lovely gift for your hostess or for yourself this summer. Keep those summer bugs at bay.
Made from 100% Soy Wax.
About Our Scented Wood Wick Crackle Candles
Our luxury 100% soy wax wood wick crackle candles are hand poured in small batches. The premium wood wicks look like a crackling log fire when lit. We test all our scented candles extensively so you can be sure of a long lasting beautifully fragranced home. With beautiful packaging, they make an ideal gift or treat for your home. We are fully CLP compliant and insured.
We have a wide range of wood wick crackle candles available here https://hollyandfoss.com/product-category/crackle-candles/
- Always put candles on a heat resistant surface.
- Keep wicks trimmed to 6mm if the flame exceeds 25mm.
- Always put burn candles in an appropriate holder.
- Position them away from curtains, fabrics and furnishings and keep them out of draughts.
- Don’t put them under shelves. Make sure there’s at least three feet (one metre) between a candle and any surface above it
- Keep away from clothes and hair.
- Keep children and pets away. Candles should be out of reach of children and pets
- Keep candles apart. Leave at least four inches (10cm) between two burning candles
- Take care with votive or scented candles. These kinds of candles turn to liquid to release their fragrance, so put them in a glass or metal holder
- Don’t move candles when they’re burning. Extinguish candles before moving them.
- Don’t leave them burning unattended. Extinguish candles before you leave a room. Never go to sleep with a candle still burning. And never leave a burning candle or oil burner in a child’s bedroom
- Use a snuffer or a spoon to put them out.
For more candle safety information visit https://candles.org/fire-safety-candles/