Summer Breeze Crackle Candle
The Summer Breeze Crackle Candle will fill your home with the energising scent of a warm summers day. Let the scent of warm flowers, white musk and Sandalwood brighten your day. Decorated with jasmine, cornflowers, rose petals and just a touch of glitter add to the summers day vibes. Our candles are vigorously tested to ensure a long lasting scent throughout your home.
Made from 100% Soy Wax.
For more Scented Candles here https://hollyandfoss.com/product-category/crackle-candles/
About Our Crackle Candles
Our luxury 100% soy wax wood wick crackle candles are hand poured in small batches. The premium wood wicks look like a crackling log fire when lit. We test all our scented candles extensively so you can be sure of a long lasting beautifully fragranced home. With beautiful packaging, they make an ideal gift or treat for your home. We are fully CLP compliant and insured.
Crackle Candle Safety
- Always put candles on a heat resistant surface.
- Keep wicks trimmed to 6mm if the flame exceeds 25mm.
- Always put burn candles in an appropriate holder.
- Position them away from curtains, fabrics and furnishings and keep them out of draughts.
- Don’t put them under shelves. Make sure there’s at least three feet (one metre) between a candle and any surface above it
- Keep away from clothes and hair.
- Keep children and pets away. Candles should be out of reach of children and pets
- Keep candles apart. Leave at least four inches (10cm) between two burning candles
- Take care with votive or scented candles. These kinds of candles turn to liquid to release their fragrance, so put them in a glass or metal holder
- Don’t move candles when they’re burning. Extinguish candles before moving them.
- Don’t leave them burning unattended. Extinguish candles before you leave a room. Never go to sleep with a candle still burning. And never leave a burning candle or oil burner in a child’s bedroom
- Use a snuffer or a spoon to put them out.
For more information on candle safety please visit here https://candles.org/fire-safety-candles/