Our Winter Candle is new for the season. Twice the size of our usual candles this delightful candle is scented with the perfect blend of fresh orange and warm and spicy sweet cinnamon and woody cloves. It includes a biodegradable seeded dust cover to pop on in between uses to keep your candle dust free and looking great. The dust cover is made from recycled paper and seeds. When you’re finished with the candle the dust cover can be planted in your garden to grow bee friendly British Wild Flowers. For now, light the candle and enjoy the ambience of warming mulled wine on a cold evening or warming mince pies wafting throughout the house. The easy way to create all the delicious warming scents of the season in your home. Packaged with a bow it also makes a great gift.
Made from Soy Wax.
Please check out our other crackle candles and wax melts for more options to scent your home here https://hollyandfoss.com/product-category/home-fragrance/
About Our Candles
Our luxury soy wax candles are hand poured in small batches. We test all our scented candles extensively so you can be sure of a long lasting beautifully fragranced home. With beautiful packaging, they make an ideal gift or treat for your home. We are fully CLP compliant and insured.
Crackle Candle Safety
- Always put candles on a heat resistant surface.
- Keep wicks trimmed to 6mm if the flame exceeds 25mm.
- Always put burn candles in an appropriate holder.
- Position them away from curtains, fabrics and furnishings and keep them out of draughts.
- Don’t put them under shelves. Make sure there’s at least three feet (one metre) between a candle and any surface above it
- Keep away from clothes and hair.
- Keep children and pets away. Candles should be out of reach of children and pets
- Keep candles apart. Leave at least four inches (10cm) between two burning candles
- Take care with votive or scented candles. These kinds of candles turn to liquid to release their fragrance, so put them in a glass or metal holder
- Don’t move candles when they’re burning. Extinguish candles before moving them.
- Don’t leave them burning unattended. Extinguish candles before you leave a room. Never go to sleep with a candle still burning. And never leave a burning candle or oil burner in a child’s bedroom
- Use a snuffer or a spoon to put them out.
For more candle safety information please visit here https://candles.org/fire-safety-candles/